E(x)press(o) Yourself

 One of the best purchases I made right in time for quarantine was my Nespresso machine!! This is the exact one I have (okay, not exact because mine is all black) but this one is also made by Breville so it should be the same quality.



I keep my pods in this cute cookie jar! And here is a link to similar mugs.


I tried out a ton of the pods and so far these are the hits and misses...

HITS:

Caramel Cookie

Hazelnut Muffin

Bianco Leggero 

Voltesso & Altissio

(Honestly love all the espresso pods!)


MISSES:

Vanilla Custard (horrible, lol)

Odacio


Both the machines I linked come with a milk frother which is a GAMECHANGER!! I always use it to make my lattes (even if I'm making them iced) and I also use either the Starbucks White Mocha Creamer or Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Creamer. 10/10 every time :-)


And just for fun, here's me covering my face with a cookie the day I was taking these photos! I wanted to get a pic in my favorite loungewear set but I looked too wretched, lol! 



I hope everyone had a great weekend and that your Monday is off to a good, caffeinated start! See you tomorrow with another post :)

Comments

Popular Posts