Friday Favorites (Round 1!)

 Good (late) morning and happy Friday, friends!! I've always loved reading these posts from my favorite bloggers so I'm going to try to have some fun with it myself! No real introduction necessary, here are some of my favorite things that I've had on my mind this week!!


Lululemon Align Pants in "Chambray"

These are without a doubt the most comfortable leggings I have ever had on my body!! They are very thin but I'm in LOVE with them. And the "Chambray" color is the exact color of leggings I have been looking for for YEARS. 11/10. Totally worth the price! (Something I never thought I would say about Lululemon leggings - I have tried other pairs and hated them!!)


Lancome Rose Cryo Mask

One of my friends recommended this mask to me so I bought it a few weeks ago, a little hesitant because the way the texture looked did not appeal to me at all.. But I'm so glad I took her recommendation!! It's so cool when you first put it on... literally. I put it on right after I shower (only use the mask 2x a week!) and it really makes my skin glow and just FEEL amazing!! I don't want to make any claims, but I also really feel like it is helping the acne on my chin. Warning though, definitely don't rub it in to your skin like you would a normal mask because it will get flakey and weird! You have to pat it into your skin. Highly recommend, especially if you're investing in more self-care lately!


Jean Jacket

I finally bought a jean jacket after years and years of not owning one and I'm thoroughly obsessed! I look for just about every reason to wear it as often as possible, lol! 


Candles

Okay, if you know me, you know that candles are ALWAYS in my "Friday Favorites" IRL, hahaha. I have a candle addiction. But this week I wanted to give a special shoutout to a combination of candles. I have an open floor plan in my living room/kitchen and last week I burned this Pumpkin Clove candle in the kitchen while I burned Evil Queen's Literally Dead candle in the living room. Let me tell you, it was a marriage of scents! I thought I ordered 2 Literally Dead candles but apparently I accidentally ordered 1 while ordering 2 of a different scent. I'm so sad about this!! But when EQ restocks the fall collection I will be ordering a few more Literally Deads. SO GOOD!


Barefoot Dreams Cardigan

I bought this bad boy during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I. regret. NOTHING! Best purchase from the Nsale BY FAR! On any of my days off work, you can catch me lounging in my Zella leggings and this cardigan. I'll be asking for this cardigan in every color for Christmas (right now I have it in the color "He Pewter / Pearl")


I hope everyone has a good weekend!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts