My Skincare Routine!

 Good morning friends! Today I'm going to share my current skincare routine with you guys with all the details!! Let's just dive right in :)


My favorite makeup remover is by Lancome, I usually use this on the front and back of a cotton pad to get the bulk of my makeup off before I get in the shower.


In the shower I wash my face with this Lancome face wash. It's my fave face wash ever, I'm very picky! It makes my skin feel clean but not stripped :)


On Mondays and Thursdays I exfoliate with this product. It's really important not to exfoliate too often, but I find that 2 times a week is good for my skin. When you rub it in it really warms up and feels amazing on your skin!!


Once I'm out of the shower I usually go over my face with some micellar water one more time. This is the specific micellar water I use!


I don't use toner every single night, just when I feel like my skin needs some extra help. This is the toner I use - I usually use it probably once a week on average but like I said, it really depends on what I feel like my skin needs!


On Mondays and Thursdays I give my skin some extra love by using this face mask. It's sooo cool - I don't fully understand how it works, but whenever you put it on it just cools down your skin!! Just make sure you pat it into your skin and don't rub it in like you would a normal mask. It will get flakey and weird if you rub it in!


I mix a few drops of this glow booster in with my serum (I don't use the glow booster every single night but I do use it most nights!). I use the serum every night and I swear it changed my skin!!


Once I feel like my serum has been rubbed in well enough, I put on this moisturizer. I know it's pricey, but it's the BEST!! It smells absolutely amazing (seriously I need it in perfume form!) and it really makes you feel like you are at a spa when you put it on.


Almost done! Lastly I put on my BabeLash Serum and my Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask before I go to bed. & goodnight :)


In the mornings I keep my skincare very straightforward! If I shower in the morning, I wash my face with the Lancome cleanser. Then I put this product on around/underneath my eyes (every single day!) and I put on a moisturizer. I switch up my moisturizer but these are my favorites / go-tos:


Clinique Moisture Surge

Tula 24 Hour Hydration Cream

Tula Moisturizing Gel Cream

ItCosmetics Confidence in a Cream


That should be the full bit! If you have any questions let me know :)

Comments

Popular Posts