My Under-the-Mask Makeup Routine

 Good morning and happy Monday, friends!! Today I'm going to share the makeup that I've been wearing everyday with my mask. I definitely don't use as much makeup as I used to because you can't even see half my face so I don't want to waste product!! 


Also a heads up, most of these products are 15% off right now if you use code VIP at checkout. Everything is linked :) Here we go!!

Before actually applying any makeup, I use two pumps of this moisturizer from Tula! Then I go in with Elf Poreless Putty Primer. Then I also use this Tula Primer on top! (I know, I wear a ton of primers! I have really bad chin acne so I always wear a lot of primers to even out my skin.


I've been using this foundation (shade "Desert Beige") since going back to work and wearing a mask all day. To be honest, it's not my favorite foundation but it does get the job done and it STAYS PUT. It's the only foundation I've worn under the mask that didn't get ALL over the mask!!


I set the foundation with this powder. And then I use this bronzer on my cheeks and forehead. Blend in with this brush!


I use almost every shade in this palette. I use this brush to put on coat of the bronzer on top of my first bronzer, then I put the first two highlighting shades on my forehead and cheekbones where I would normally apply highlighter, and I mix the two blushes on my cheeks!


I set with the Jeffree Star x Morphe Setting Spray. It smells amazing and I'm sooo sad that it's going away!! Currently accepting recommendations for similar setting sprays.

I use this brow pencil every day while my mascara primer dries. Then I apply this mascara to finish up! I also put on a lip mask (either this one or this one depending on my mood). I don't even bother with lipstick or lip liner anymore! In the above photo though I am wearing this lipstick in shade "Pink 1" since I wasn't actually going anywhere that day, lol.


I hope everyone has a great start to the week!!

Comments

Popular Posts