Friday Favorites (Round 3!)

 Hello and happy Friday!! I'm back today with another round of Friday Favorites. I think this is pretty self-explanatory so let's just get right into it :)


This housekeeper's tips on Tik Tok!

If you're a clean freak like me, you need to go follow vaneamaro91 on TikTok STAT! She is a housekeeper who shares her tips for cleaning specific things in the cutest little videos. I adore her and I spent all day Wednesday deep cleaning my apartment using her tips and tricks!


320 Sycamore Candles

I already mentioned this on my blog the other day but I want to shout them out again... their candles are AMAZING! After a full day of burning I can officially give them a 10/10. :) The packaging is adorable, the smell is amazing, the scent throw is incredible, they are made of soy with cotton wicks, small business (STL owned!), and the value for how much burn time you get is out of this world. I'll be buying many, many more candles from this brand!!


Skims Scoopneck Bra

These aren't actually new to me, but I haven't talked about them on here yet so I figured I would add to my Friday Favorites since they are a favorite of mine just about every day! Hands down, the most comfortable bras I have ever owned. I have 2 and I'm ready to order more in every color. Stock on these seems to be an issue so if you see your size in stock, order while you can! I think I need at least 5 more :-)


Little Caesar's Pizza Bread and Online Pickup

Okay, don't judge my junk food addiction HAHA. I did an online pickup at Little Caesar's the other day and it was the coolest and easiest online pickup ever! I loved it, lol. They send you QR code and you scan it on the machine, the door to your slot opens up, and you grab your food! You don't even have to wait for anyone to come out from the back or wait in line listening to someone else place their order. I don't even mind waiting but I LOVED my experience doing their online ordering!! I ordered the cheese stuffed Crazy Bread and the Pepperoni Bread and I might have a new addiction. The pepperoni bread is basically like a pepperoni pizza without sauce... and I'm not a huge sauce gal, so this is like my DREAM! 11/10. ;)


Maple Leaf Cookies from Trader Joe's

I finally got to try these Maple Leaf Cookies from Trader Joe's and they did not disappoint!! They were actually way better than I expected. They are definitely sweet and kind of like an Oreo in that they are a sandwich cookie, but the icing is much creamier and the cookie isn't so crumbly. Run, don't walk to your nearest Trader Joe's and grab a box!!

Comments

Popular Posts