I'll be there for you

 Good morning everyone and happy Thursday!! I don't have many photos for today's post but I wanted to get something up on here to continue my M-F posting streak :)



FRIENDS sweatshirt (extra 30% off right now with code VIP at checkout!) // similar (better) jeans // sneakers



I spent most of yesterday on Saint Charles Main Street with my grandma and aunt, and we had a great time! I came home with 8 new candles. Someone seriously needs to send me to rehab for my candle addiction! I took a quick inventory of my candle situation when I got home yesterday and I have over 40 candles that haven't even been burned yet. Let's just call it self-care, okay!


I am off work again today, then I work Friday and Saturday before I go on vacation for 10 days! I have a lot of cute fall content planned out that I can't wait to get ready next week while I'm off work! :)

Comments

Popular Posts