Get Lucky

 Goooood morning, friends! I hope this blog post finds you well, lol. I've had these photos for a while but I never got around to sharing! 


I actually saw this outfit (minus the shoes) on a mannequin a LONG time ago and I was like: "I need that." (So shoutout to Dallas at Mid Rivers for putting together this one for me, lol!). My tee is Lucky Brand but it is sold out! I linked a similar one that would also look super cute. I think every girl needs a pair of black jeans :) and I got my sneakers on SUPER SALE after having my eye on them for a while!! They have a high platform which is great for me bc I am sooo short, I'll take all the extra height I can get! But I do want to warn that because of the thick platform they are a little "clunky"... nothing you can't get used to though! They are comfy but if you are between sizes, go a half size down. :)









and don't forget that a lot of the items I linked are 30% off if you use the code FRIEND at checkout!! Happy shopping :-)

Comments

Popular Posts