Friday Favorites (Round 2!)

 Gooood morning and happy FriYAY everyone!! I'm off work today and I'm definitely ready to enjoy my day off after a long week :) I'm back with another round of Friday Favorites, so here we go!


This week I have another candle combination that I'm loving... Evil Queen Big Witch Energy (sold out right now but they are planning to restock so sign up for restock notifications!) + Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Donut Shop. I'm obsessed... and my apartment smells amazing! I think it goes without saying that Pumpkin Donut Shop is a very sweet smell (but it doesn't have a super strong scent throw), so mix it with the smell of burnt cinnamon from Big Witch Energy and you've got the best of both worlds. Will be burning all day today!


Disney Plus!!

I found out I could bundle my Hulu with Disney Plus basically for free so of course I jumped on the opportunity! I've been watching Hannah Montana all week... hahaha. Seriously though, don't judge me too hard!


Midnight Sun

I actually finished this book last week but I loved every second. I'm actually tempted to re-read it! It was such a fun throwback to 7th grade when I binge read the whole Twilight series. The writing is definitely very simplistic (it is a teen novel, don't forget lol!) but I don't care... I love it!! I really didn't want it to end. It gave me butterflies just like Twilight did when I read it 10 years ago (wow, a whole decade ago!) and it made me want to fall in love (so dramatic). If you were a Twilight fan, you've gotta read Midnight Sun!!


Jet's Pizza

Okay, so this isn't super helpful if you aren't in the Saint Louis area but I have a new addiction! Jet's Pizza is amazing and they have hands down the best garlic butter I've ever had. I would have it every day if I could!!



Dupe Headbands

Last but not least! I bought this pack of headbands about a year ago and I haven't had many chances to wear them. But I'm finally getting around to styling them and I LOVE! They're so fun and at their price point, one of the best deals on Amazon Fashion!! Highly recommend :)


I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I'll be working until Tuesday but then I get two days off in a row (rare!!!) so I'm looking super forward to that!! I'll be back with a new blog post on Monday though. See y'all then! :)

Comments

Popular Posts