Instagram Roundup (Round 1!) - VIP Sale Items!

 Goooood morning everyone! Today I'm going to share everything I have on my Instagram that is on sale during Macy's VIP Sale! It's one of their best sales of the year so I wanted to make sure everything could be found in one spot. Beauty items are 15% off & clothing/shoes I linked are all 30% off when you use code VIP at checkout! Here we go :)



DryBar Shampoo // DryBar Dry Shampoo (world's best!!) // 3 Day Bender




















plaid shirt // earrings (not on sale) // highlighter








foundation // bronzer (not on sale) // lash primer // mascara // brow pencil




That's a wrap! If you have any questions you can leave me a comment and I will respond :) Today is my first day off work in several days and I have had a lot going on BUT I will have more content for you guys soon!! I will be working on my blog/IG today and tomorrow (my off days this week!) and I'm on vacation next week so I have some fun photoshoots planned that I can't wait to share w/ you guys!! Have a great Wednesday :)

Comments

Popular Posts